Our Goals Include
- Giving families a knowledge of the Bible.
- Teaching families to fear GOD.
- Teaching families to worship the one true GOD.
- Leading students to a personal relationship with Christ.
- Teaching Christ-like character.
- Teaching stewardship of life.
- Becoming dedicated to excellence.
Our Objectives Include
- Getting students, staff and as many others as possible to obey the Scriptural imperatives of Deuteronomy 6:5-7 and Proverbs 22:6:
Love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children
Train up a child in the way he should go.
- Giving students and their families an appreciation for the Bible and its principles as the best and final authority for life.
- Assisting parents by giving children the best possible academic training.